Thursday, January 1, 2009

my 2009 365.

well, my attempt at a 365 blog. im gonna try to do a post a day... just tack that on to my already HUGE list of "resolutions". im not giving up the photography side of this blog, gonna keep that too, but my photography is a part of my 365. its a part of my every day life. what is in store for my wild and crazy life? i have no clue, but its gonna be fun to see where this is going...

will i lose this extra 20 lbs? will my hair stay dark brown? what bone will I break next? will i ever find edward cullen? what diabolical stunt will my children pull next???

i guess we will have to wait and see.... grab a soda, er, i mean water (resolution #1, no more soda) and a rice cake (resolution #2 stop eating junk food) and take a trip with me, through my 365.

2 comments:

Elissa L. said...

good luck Chey! I did it last year and I think I am going to do it again this year! There were days when I almost didn't get a post in but Utterz saved me!

MamaGord said...

Sounds like fun :)