Friday, November 14, 2008

we are family.

and a crazy, fun, lollipop eating, funny face making, laugh out loud family at that.

aubrey is my little comedian. she is always ready to make you laugh with her newest knock knock joke or a funny face. she brings a smile to my face, even when i think there are no smiles left.

ava is my little evil kenevil. she is a dare devil through and through. she is strong willed and what i like to call "an active toddler". her spirit just amazes me.

kenny is my rock, my best friend, and the other one that keeps me in stitches.

we may not be the cleavers, but they were boring!!!

thank you charise, for once again putting up with us and getting some of the best pics ever! you are an amazing friend and a kick butt photographer. love ya!






1 comment:

MamaGord said...

You guys look awesome!!