Friday, May 9, 2008

a "little window" into my soul...

i came home from work today tired and snarky... i was pleasantly surprised to find a special package waiting for me on my door step!

lets rewind a couple of days ago: on monday, i placed an order for a photo necklace with little windows photo jewelry. i have been looking at these necklaces since christmas, and i finally had a picture i could use. as soon as i placed this order, my internet died. i knew i would be getting an email from little windows explaining how i was to send them my picture for my personalized necklace. i was in a panic. on wednesday, fran from little windows called me. what a sweetheart she is! she wanted to make sure that if i wanted this necklace by mothers day, i would need to answer my email quickly, since mothers day was this coming sunday. i explained to her my internet dilemma and boy did she feel my pain! i also told her i was in no hurry for the necklace, it was a present to myself and there was no rush on it. i was just happy i finally ordered one! again, she was such a sweetheart!!

wednesday night i was able to log onto my email using my parents computer and was able to send my picture to fran.

fast forward to today: i could not possibly believe that the necklace i just finalized on wednesday night was already here! i ripped the envelope open like a 5 year old at christmas, so anxious to see my new present!!! i have never EVER been more happy with a product. i am totally in love with little windows!!! in fact, now i know what every one i know is getting for christmas this year!!!

fran, you ROCK! this necklace took my breath away!! i am so excited to wear it every single day and i can't wait to order more items from you... i am afraid you have a stalker now!!!

& look how cute the box it comes in is!!!




and here is my BEAUTIFUL necklace.... i can't wait to wear it! this picture doesn't do it justice... thank you again fran!!!




http://www.little-windows.com/

No comments: