Thursday, January 15, 2009

family first.

i have totally neglected my blog. there goes my 365. i have had so much on my mind lately... haven't really felt like blogging. right now, my grandpa is in the ICU at our local hospital... he really needs some prayers. my attention has been on him, my granny, my mom and my kiddos. family comes first. i have stayed home from work for a couple of days, so my mom could be at the hospital. in spite of the bad situation, i have taken advantage of being home with the girls... getting to take Aubrey to school, painting with her, trying to teach Ava some new words, dancing with her... and i actually took out the camera to try and get some good pics of Ava... i forgot that trying to capture good images of a 2 year old is like trying to nail jello to the wall.


but, here are the 2 pics that came out ok, i suppose.





please keep my grandpa in your prayers. thank you!



5 comments:

Elissa L. said...

we will have your grandpa in our prayers tonite. Hugs to you Chey.

PhotographyByCharise said...

hugs, hugs and more hugs. I will call you tomorrow, but want you to know Im thinking about you in the meantime. And by the way...Ava is totally starting to look like Aub. So freakin cute!

Lucinda said...

Your family is in our prayers Chey

Michelle Johnson said...

Prayers going out to your Grandpa.
Ava is adorable.

Roark Family said...

Prayers for you and your family! Your extended family give you lots of hugs and licks(from the dogs).
Love you!!