Sunday, June 22, 2008

what i love about a Sunday....

i got up this morning, getting all settled in to start my Sunday routine. get the girls up, get their juice made, hot coffee in my hand and the lap top slowly making its way to the target ad.... i happened to glance over to my yahoo IM and saw something that made my day. my brother was online!! my brother, who is in Iraq, was online. i all but spilled my coffee trying to run to the phone to call my mom to tell her, then called my sister in law to tell her.... you see, we just can't call him and check on him... so this internet "connection" is truly our only "connection" to him. it connects this crazy family even though one of us is halfway around the world....i don't know what we ever did without the internet...

DJ, i love you. be safe. be strong. and i always have my computer on....


1 comment:

Missy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! i remember when my cousin was over and and he would pop online. It was like having your heart literally jump into your throat. words just can not express...i'm so glad that you got to talk to him...bless him and your family :)