Sunday, June 1, 2008

love me tender....

love me tender
love me sweet
never let me go.
you have made
my life complete
and i love you so...

those were the words that were sung as i walked up the aisle 6 years ago today to marry kenneth. i can remember seeing him sway back and forth while i was walking up and i prayed that he wasn't gonna faint. he didn't. we had an awesome wedding and we have had an amazing 6 years. life has changed in these 6 years. some gray hair has sprouted on my head, some more has fallen out of kennys, we brought 2 beautiful girls into this world and through it all, kenneth has remained my best friend. how i got so lucky to marry my perfect match, i will never know. but i thank God that i did.

love me tender
love me true
all my dreams fulfilled.
for my darlin
i love you
and i always will.

here are to many more happy years kenneth....



2 comments:

PhotographyByCharise said...

Very sweet friend! I love you guys and couldnt be happier for you guys!

Caits said...

Happy anniversary!