Saturday, April 26, 2008

hey cinderella....

my daughter is obsessed with being a princess. she believes she is one, and lets be honest here.... she is. every morning she gets up, puts on her princess skirt, her "jewelries" and her crown. i think shes got the right idea, we should all start the day off wearing our crowns! yesterday she wanted the whole kit and kaboodle, the dress, the jewels, the glass slippers, the crown and her favorite cinderella doll. i hope she never forgets that she is a princess, always dreams big, and lives happily ever after....




1 comment:

Elissa L. said...

oh these little girls and these princesses. I swore I wouldnt let my little girl get caught up in all that but I eventually caved.....
http://flickr.com/photos/elissalerma/2341464448/in/set-72157604102785223/