Monday, April 6, 2009

lord help me.

i always do this. always.

i go gung-ho on losing weight, hit a huge milestone, and then think "eh, i've done good.... i should reward myself with a cadbury egg...... or 12".

this time, once again, no different.

2 weeks ago, i hit the 25 lb mark. i have lost 25 lbs! i haven't been a size 10 since, well, i don't remember.

so, what do i do to celebrate? i let go. i let go off what i need to be doing. i let go of my healthy eating habits because hey, i've lost 25 lbs! no big deal to eat like a pig once in a while... and yet, 2 weeks later, i am still eating horrible. '

i need an intervention, because lord help me, the devil wants me fat. i need a switch kick in the britches before these new britches i bought no longer fit.

i am writing this out for accountability. its no big deal if i slip up a little in private, but making it public, that's HUGE. you all will know my triumphs, my failures, and be there when i pick myself up from a ice cream binge and hit the treadmill.

2 comments:

Elissa L. said...

25 lbs! You go Chey! That is really great. Remember that feeling when you hit the 25 pound mark. How freakin fantastic it felt. Now get back on the routine.

Alisa said...

I am glad I found your site. Beautiful photography!